MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to hide moderators from showteam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.chitnchat.org/showteam.php

So as you can see, I have custom groups and each custom group has a subforum and the group leader gets moderator permissions to their subforum. I want to disable moderators from showing on the showteam page, but I'm not sure how as it's not a group, it's auto-set when I give a user moderator permissions to a single forum.

Thank you.
Bumping.
(2013-05-15, 06:22 AM)MJ456 Wrote: [ -> ]Admin cp> User & Groups > Groups > Select the group you want to edit> General Tab> General Options> Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page (unmark it and save)

It's not that, it's not a group; that's the issue. They're just set as moderators because they moderate a certain forum, I don't want them on the staff page but I can't hide them as it's not an actual group.
MyBB displays Forum Leaders on Showteam, even if they are not in Moderator group. So, I suggest you to make a replica of Moderator group and untick "Show on Forum Team" for original Mod group.
(2013-05-15, 02:05 PM)Jimmy. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB displays Forum Leaders on Showteam, even if they are not in Moderator group. So, I suggest you to make a replica of Moderator group and untick "Show on Forum Team" for original Mod group.

Yeah I was thinking about doing this, just wanted to see if there was any other way. I guess I'll do it.

Thank you guys.
That's your only option.