MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: pdf, doc,docx, ppt viewer for mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello freinds,

i need pdf, ppt, doc viewer for my site, please suggest me some........
i want online reader means, people can read pdf or ppt's without downloading it......
you can take example of google books

my site: http://studentsuvidha.com/forum/index.php
When you open a .pdf file, if you have the plugin installed on your browser, it automatically reads it from your browser I think.. has nothing to do with MyBB.
(2013-05-13, 11:40 AM)Master Mind Wrote: [ -> ]When you open a .pdf file, if you have the plugin installed on your browser, it automatically reads it from your browser I think.. has nothing to do with MyBB.

no i want online reader means, people can read pdf or ppt's without downloading it......
still waiting....... can anyone tell me how to embedd pdf, doc viewer to my forum....
such files can be uploaded to sites like Google Drive, Scribd, Docstoc, etc and can be embedded on forum.
(2013-05-13, 12:17 PM)rkrusty Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-13, 11:40 AM)Master Mind Wrote: [ -> ]When you open a .pdf file, if you have the plugin installed on your browser, it automatically reads it from your browser I think.. has nothing to do with MyBB.

no i want online reader means, people can read pdf or ppt's without downloading it......

They must download it, how else would they read the data?
i want something like this.... http://www.ipjugaad.com/page.php?sn=144
where people can read or they can also download file....

anyone???????

(2013-05-21, 04:49 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]such files can be uploaded to sites like Google Drive, Scribd, Docstoc, etc and can be embedded on forum.

it is not possible to force anyone to upload file first to docstoc then embed here.... is there any plugin for mybb??
<- snip ->
BTW. You can embed PDF, doc and other files using a HTML5 in MyCode.