MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin uploader password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im having problems uploading plugins as it is asking for the plugin uploader password i put the password in it says incorrect password is it my ftp password that i should use as this is the password that i am trying
I upload plugins without a password... try your admin password then your Panel pass
I was uploading plugins yesterday now its asking for a password i have done what you told me to do and i get this message

The password you have entered is incorrect. Please try again.

Do i have to login with my ftp details
Try, if it doesn't work post back.
(2013-05-13, 11:30 PM)Void_Knight Wrote: [ -> ]Try, if it doesn't work post back.

I have tried my login ftp details to upload a plugin it doesnt work i have tried my password on my forum it didnt work.The thing is i was uploading plugins ok and now its asking for a password uploader i just dont get it
^ plugin uploader requires a password to upload the plugin files. that password was set by you or another admin.
as you cannot recall that password, above referred link provides method to change the password to test and
you can change it to your choice in admin control panel
Its ok now my old host has changed the password for me and i am now able to upload plugins