MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Helo! Mods/Staff - "Can sticky own threads?" off but they can still sticky threads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are you wanting to remove their right to sticky any thread all together? or just the threads they make?
(2013-05-14, 09:03 AM)Involved Wrote: [ -> ]Are you wanting to remove their right to sticky any thread all together? or just the threads they make?

Yes altogether, I don't want them to have that permission. I have edited it via the Group/Staff/Mod permissions and made sure the boxes are unticked. I have also checked via the forum/posts permissions and there is no such setting in there.

(2013-05-14, 08:56 AM)Exze Wrote: [ -> ]Forums & Posts -> Options -> Moderators -> Add username or group -> Under "Moderator Permissions" Can open/close and stick/unstick threads?

Thanks, but I need them to be able to open/close threads still. I just want to disallow them to sticky others/theirs threads.
Pages: 1 2