MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show Signature in Quick Reply?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, everyone.
Version:1.6.9
Problem: When we use quick reply, our signatures dont exist under the post. I dont have the same problem with new reply page.
http://hayatforum.net
Test user username: test
Test user password: 123456

I asked for the solutions in various support websites from my country but anyone can help me.

Thanks for your interest

up. not solved.
there's a checkbox next to the quick reply field. make sure signature is checked.
He doesn't have the checkbox and that's the problem.

Check your showthread_quickreply Diff Report, you're missing something like this:
<label><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="postoptions[signature]" value="1" {$postoptionschecked['signature']} />&nbsp;<strong>{$lang->signature}</strong></label>

Add it to the template.
(2013-05-15, 02:40 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]He doesn't have the checkbox and that's the problem.

Check your showthread_quickreply Diff Report, you're missing something like this:
<label><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="postoptions[signature]" value="1" {$postoptionschecked['signature']} />&nbsp;<strong>{$lang->signature}</strong></label>

Add it to the template.

thank you so much my friend. +rep