MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Create Ads for "MyAdvertisements" Plugin Without Adsense?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I have the "MyAdvertisements" Plugin installed. I like it's features but would like to create my own advertisements rather than use Adsense or other affiliate programs.

Does anybody know how to design and run your own ads from your own server and pull them up using the "MyAdvertisements" plugin? I need a piece of code that can do this or a tutorial.

Can you help me out? Huh

Thanks,
H.Charles
Instead of adding the adsense code when creating an advertisement in MyAdvertisements, add your own advertisement. You can add whatever you want in there, not just adsense code.

Or am I misunderstanding what you are asking?
I have the same issue.. I think the op wants the actual code itself which is what i need too
Yep it wants the code and I refuse to use adsense because of its low payout and issues I've had with Google not paying without cause in the past. It appears that Google has refused to pay many others by falsely accusing them of clicking on their own ads whenever this was never done. This way google makes all the money and the site owner gets nothing. Their terms of service specifies that they don't have to give you a reason for not paying.

Still it's a nice plugin and it would be nicer if it worked without Google!