MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about service please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love this layout. I want to use this on my website.
1. Can I use this within my own website?
2. Do they place there own ads on this?
3. Can I use scripting to edit certain foul language out?

My site is for a Church and teen Ministry. I dont want objectionable ads. Please let me know. If you know also tell me if they have options for someone like me. I can't find any on the site itself.

Thank You!
Hmm? You mean you want to use MyBB the forum soft? Well then go to MyBB page, you can download it on the Downloads tab. There are no forced ads on MyBB.
You may use it on your page if you don't remove the powered by and copyrighted text in the footer. It's free to use.
You can use the integrated bad words filter in MyBB to filter out foul language.
CraKteR Wrote:Hmm? You mean you want to use MyBB the forum soft? Well then go to MyBB page, you can download it on the Downloads tab. There are no forced ads on MyBB.
You may use it on your page if you don't remove the powered by and copyrighted text in the footer. It's free to use.
You can use the integrated bad words filter in MyBB to filter out foul language.

Thank you. I also notice it has chat on a site that uses your service. Does the foul word filter work in chat? Can Chat be disabled?
Chat is not a default feature of MyBB, it's a addon, you may find addons over at the MyBB mods page.