MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: stats.php not properly displayed most replied threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason my stats page won't display more than 1 "most replied to" thread. I've rebuilt the caches for it several times with no dice. And the actual cache with the threads in it has 12 entries in the array, but it's only displaying the 9th out of an array of 12.

http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com/stats.php

Any thoughts?

Edit: I found the issue. It still puts unviewable threads into the cache, but won't display them. So it only displayed the only viewable forum.

Edit2: I marked the forum so it doesn't count them in the stats via xthreads, however, after rebuilding the cache, it still puts them into the most replied, just doesn't end up displaying them. Leaving me with a single thread displayed still. Is there anyway to have the cache built without unviewable forums? Current work around is to set Stats Limit under General Config to a really high number.
find code like below in stats.php file (around line 72)
foreach($most_replied as $key => $thread)
	{
		if(!in_array("'{$thread['fid']}'", $unviewableforumsarray))
comment out if(!in_array("'{$thread['fid']}'", $unviewableforumsarray)) and check the stats