MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Version dev. 1.0.2] TopPosts Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-05-24, 10:32 PM)dthiago Wrote: [ -> ]Olá..irei testar por aqui.Mas no seu fórum está funcionando sem problemas?

Testando..

Warning [2] mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource - Line: 73 - File: inc/plugins/topposts.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
[PHP]	 	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/topposts.php	73	mysql_fetch_array
/caralha/modules/config/plugins.php	513	topposts_is_installed
/caralha/index.php	541	require

But i can activated..so i dont want too much rows.

row = 1 is the best

And..

I can´t deactivated

Olá Tiago, tente instalar a nova versão por cima, aí desinstale e instale novamente.

I missed the javascript on the templates. Until i add it to the plugin, you can add the following at the beggining of topposts template:

Quote:<script language=JAVASCRIPT>
function fadein(div) {
var zero = "0.";
div = document.getElementById(div);
div.style.opacity = 0;
div.style.display = 'block';
for (counter = 0; counter < 100; counter++) {
div.style.opacity = zero + counter;
}
}
function fadeout(div) {
var zero = "0.";
div = document.getElementById(div);
for (counter = 99; counter > -1; counter--) {
div.style.opacity = zero + counter;
}
}
  </script>

Still trying to get a better transition, but this one at least works.

(2013-05-25, 05:28 PM)mostarac Wrote: [ -> ]please find some advice from experience coder your plugin its way from stable

Hi mostarac, well I tried (to get help), but anyways, it is working fine at the moment in my server:

http://forum.antinovaordemmundial.com

Just installed from scratch and the plugin worked fine.

Some points to
1) Some images sometimes (very few really) are not downloaded. I need to improve the downloadFile function.
2) If the table is not presented on the index page check if the {$tp_header_index} was inserted correctly inside the index template

(2013-05-25, 05:28 PM)mostarac Wrote: [ -> ]please find some advice from expirience coder your plugin its way from stable

Hi Mostarac, I updated the plugin to ignore the thank you fields if it isn't installed. Could you test it again?
I added the code to this GIT repository:
https://github.com/blogantinom/topposts
Have you tried again?
I updated with a new option to show the time the table was updated.

Updated to disable task by default.
For now (until I fix the problem) it needs to be run manually.
has anyone else tried the plugin?
i try again and more errors happens.At this nothing happens...only database problems and same problems before.
yap same thing here, and author of plugin always say its fixed so i stop tested this one, and good luck
Hi dthiago, mostarac, are you sure you are using the latest zip? I have added code to ignore the thankyou plugin. Could you please post the error message please?
will it allow to show how many posts to show and what time length?
stable?
(2013-07-10, 05:48 AM)meethere Wrote: [ -> ]will it allow to show how many posts to show and what time length?
stable?

The number of posts per column can be configured in the admin control panel. Each column will have a different time lenght. At this point, there is no way to change the time lenght.

In my forum the plugin is working without a problem. The only problem I am facing is that the task to update the table isn't woking properly, so I have to update manually. I even created a standalone php page that updates the table, but when the code is called from the task it fails. Spent hours, days, trying to fix this but still haven't found a solution.
Any help is welcome.
The plugin was using the thank you plugin to show the count, and after some people reported sql errors I added a conditional to not use the plugin, not sure yet if the fix worked.
After i upload al the files i get this message in acp.
Warning [2] mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given - Line: 71 - File: inc/plugins/topposts.php PHP 5.3.3 (Linux)

[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/topposts.php 71 mysql_fetch_array
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 513 topposts_is_installed
/admin/index.php 541 require

This is the plugin: http://mods.mybb.com/view/topposts

On line 71:if (mysql_fetch_array($query, MYSQL_NUM))

If i take a look in acp-Plugin-Updates there must be a version 1.2 (i have 1.0.2) but the newer version is not to find.
Is there a solution?
Pages: 1 2 3