MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I show forum titles in the actual URL's and is this good for SEO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just as the title says is there an easy way to implement this, perhaps some type of plugin even. Also, I can see that most forums have not used this feature, that tells me there must be some reason for that, being that it should be good for SEO value.

That means I must be missing something about it, could someone please let me know on both counts. Smile
you can use Google SEO plugin and many believe that it enhances search engine optimization for their forums
(2013-05-17, 11:57 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can use Google SEO plugin and many believe that it enhances search engine optimization for their forums

Thank you once again friend, is there any reason not to use such a thing. I just wonder why 99.9% of all the forums I know of don't use use it. Can this cause any type of issues...
^ Google SEO plugin works very well for English language forums. I have seen it working fine for some of international
language forums. I do not know any reason for some of the forums not using it. though it has detailed documentation
and excellent support, some do not know how to use it. The plugin works as is with simple settings and rewrite URls file.
(2013-05-17, 12:58 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ Google SEO plugin works very well for English language forums. I have seen it working fine for some of international
language forums. I do not know any reason for some of the forums not using it. though it has detailed documentation
and excellent support, some do not know how to use it. The plugin works as is with simple settings and rewrite URls file.

Thanks a lot for that. Smile