MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: StarsofCCTV.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think of the layout and the foruM?Cool
For the lazy: http://www.StarsofCCTV.net

As for comments....can't say too much on the forums as it's just a mybulleting layout. The front end isn't impressing me though. I would say you should spend more time on the overall layout.
The overall layout of the forums or the site? or
I was just looking at the forum, and well, it's another of those vB mocks. You haven't even changed the "MyBB" at the top. Would be nice if you could maybe make your forum look like your site.

As for the site, the layout is ok. Nothing extraordinary or anything. Personally Times New Roman looks ugly on websites, but that's just my opinion Toungue
Yeah, can i make the dimensions of the logo anything i want? I'm not too good with changing colours Sad
Well.. the forum is nothing impressive by any means. It's just another vB look-alike and I'm sorry I don't like it one bit. If you insist on wanting to make it look like vB, I suggest you customize it. I also think a new logo is needed at least.

The website isn't bad, but I do suggest you introduce some color, the black with white isn't doing much for me.