MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shadow of the Eternals - Horror game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To start off this thread I would like to tell you my position at the business creating this game. I am simply a moderator of their forum and am trying my best to spread the word of the game to the masses that would be interested in seeing a game like this. I ask of you to read this thread and watch the trailer so that you can see just how awesome this game will be if we have your help!

About the game
When Detective Paul Becker is called to one of the bloodiest gang massacres in Louisiana state history, only two survivors remain from a brutal conflict between two rival cults. As Becker begins his interrogations of the suspects, their combined recollections will uncover the truth about the ‘Eternals’.

Shadow of the Eternals is a psychological horror game made by the creators of Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Reqiuem, a spiritual successor to the cult classic. Featuring an ensemble cast of heroes and villains, Shadow of the Eternals will span over 2500 years of history throughout Egypt, England, Hungary, and the United States. Players will question the perception of reality as they try to balance the mechanics of combat, magick, and sanity events to progress through the adventure.

Shadow of the Eternals will take players on a memorable journey throughout time; weaving historical fact with disturbing fiction to create an experience unlike any other.

A few more things...
How can you help?
The game is currently running a Kickstarter in the hope to gain enough money to develop the game that WILL be epic. If you are in other need to donate (via PayPal for example) then you can do so by going to the official Shadow of the Eternals thread.

Whats so special about it?
The game will be made based on what the community want to see, this is different from the majority of games. You will be able to help shape the development of this game!

Just the Wii U and PC?
For now, yes. However there is the option based on the donations we get to port the game over to other consoles.

Please help out, anything you can donate will help massively and you will see various rewards like getting the volumes cheaper than they would normally cost ect. Check out the rewards on the Kickstarter site.

If you have any other questions please ask below. Are you even slightly interested in this sort of game yourself or is it not really your thing?