MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Support us!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you're interested, support our gaming social network that's launching very soon (BETA launch). We're accepting donations on crowdfunding sites, and every little bit helps, even liking our link is a helping hand!

http://igg.me/at/socialnetwork/x/3333529
http://pozible.com/social

Thank you.
- Riad C.
I like the idea... but it seems "social network for gamers" is getting a little overdone. I'm not saying you're wasting your time with this, I just would like to know what kind of things you have in mind. Smile
So what exactly are the advantages of the upgraded accounts (both low and high)?

Any why not just add this to your other thread?
(2013-05-18, 02:19 AM)Glitch Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea... but it seems "social network for gamers" is getting a little overdone. I'm not saying you're wasting your time with this, I just would like to know what kind of things you have in mind. Smile

With all due respect, where have you seen other gaming social networks?

(2013-05-18, 02:24 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]So what exactly are the advantages of the upgraded accounts (both low and high)?

Any why not just add this to your other thread?

I thought of doing it, but figured another thread would be better as I intend to close the other thread.

Upgraded accounts receive:
- More conversation space
- More gallery space
- More events system points
- Greater harvesting of credit points
- Greater social group space
- Coloured username
- and more features.
ok follow up question what can credit points be used for? Toungue

Sorry just trying to decide if I want the $25 or $50 one Wink.
(2013-05-18, 02:34 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]ok follow up question what can credit points be used for? Toungue

Sorry just trying to decide if I want the $25 or $50 one Wink.

Upgrading gives you a basic, overall upgrade of all those systems, but if you're one of those people that loves to upload hundreds of photos, you can use credit points to pay for those. Or if you like to host countless events where you want people to attend, you can use it on buying more events points. It's harder to explain, and easier to show, and I can't show it just yet. Toungue

And thank you very much, that'd be fantastic, also, you'd be our first supporting donation. Big Grin
Well I'm not the type of person who does a lot of that stuff so I'm not sure Toungue.

I'll think about it over this weekend (may not be first but I'll at least give something).
Just by reading the campaign you've helped us, so thank you very much either way.
Well I'm in a good mood so ya Toungue. It better be good though Big Grin.
(2013-05-18, 03:42 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm in a good mood so ya Toungue. It better be good though Big Grin.

I recently secured a 2K investment, I'll be hiring a professional design company to ensure the design is perfected.
Pages: 1 2 3