MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't delete any attachment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my problem explain the subject Wink When I click delete button this is move me to post and not delete attachment.

PS: Sorry at my English, but I'm a Polish
give forum url, a test user account and wait for someone to check it
URL: http://winforum.eu

Login: Testing
Password: test123
it appears that post.js file is not loading. run file verification tool to find if post.js is missing or corrupt.
depending on the result you may have to replace post.js file or check templates or disable plugins and check.
File verification tool no find post.js file.

This file is in the ftp in jscripts folder.

Swapping the original file (from github.com/mybb/mybb/master) not solve the problem.
^ if you have a link to the advanced editor you are currently using on the forum then give its link.
and can you disable the advanced editor and check the issue once again with MyBB's default editor.
I use "Advanced Quick Reply Form" plugin. Disable this plugin not solve this problem.
admin panel >> templates >> active theme's templates >> Edit Post Templates >> editpost

do you see code like below
<!-- <script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/post.js?ver=1400"></script> -->

remove comment tags in above code, save the template and then check if you can delete the attachments from posts
WORK!

OK, thanks Wink