MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: undefined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes when a user posts or send me private message all it says in the post is "undefined", any ideas what is causing this?
check if this thread has any clue for above referred issue
I have 1.6.9 though and apparently it's fixed in this.
(2013-05-18, 12:08 PM)MisterW Wrote: [ -> ]I have 1.6.9 though and apparently it's fixed in this.

No. The [undefined] tag issue is completely different from the whole message being replaced with 'undefined'. It's not a MyBB issue, it's an issue with the user's computer.

Also you should upgrade to 1.6.10 ASAP. It fixes a bunch of vulnerabilities.
(2013-05-18, 12:19 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-18, 12:08 PM)MisterW Wrote: [ -> ]I have 1.6.9 though and apparently it's fixed in this.

No. The [undefined] tag issue is completely different from the whole message being replaced with 'undefined'. It's not a MyBB issue, it's an issue with the user's computer.

Also you should upgrade to 1.6.10 ASAP. It fixes a bunch of vulnerabilities.

Okay, I will update, what should I tell the user the issue could be with their computer?
Please read the post I linked to. The user states what the issue was. I also mentioned it on the thread .m. linked to.
(2013-05-18, 12:26 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Please read the post I linked to. The user states what the issue was. I also mentioned it on the thread .m. linked to.

Okay thanks for your help Nathan, I appreciate it. Smile

Upgraded my MyBB now.