MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: in which templates is each .css code?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For example im trying to find to change the default color on php code (blue one) and i cant find it..

I used inspect element and saw that is on postbit but i cant still located.
So do you guys know how to locate the css code to templates?
admin panel >> themes >> click on active theme >> global.css and other css files contents appear here
most of the front end elements style is defined in global.css (click on it and again click on Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

edit: you can use plugin attached here to change colors in php code block

a word of caution: if you are referring to syntax highlighting appearing on the templates then it is better to turn it off
as it might corrupt your code changes. (admin panel >> preferences >> turn off code press)
im talking about this one:
[Image: 2rQRUBG.png]
in your admin Control Panel

Look t the top menu find themes and templates>>click on the theme your using>>click on Global.CSS>>>click on advance mode>>>click ctrl + F>>> type codeblock
(2013-05-18, 03:33 PM)Detrition Wrote: [ -> ]in your admin Control Panel

Look t the top menu find themes and templates>>click on the theme your using>>click on Global.CSS>>>click on advance mode>>>click ctrl + F>>> type codeblock

well you see the php color has been setup through the template and thats why i have to find the template.
if you change the css for codeblock the phpblock will change also.

Ok I see what you mean now, you just want to change the text color.

Download the file I attached and upload to your inc/plugins folder then go to the admin control panel and active it.

Its was Made by Nathan and I edited to all of your text will be white all you have to do is upload and active it.
(2013-05-18, 08:59 PM)Detrition Wrote: [ -> ]if you change the css for codeblock the phpblock will change also.

Ok I see what you mean now, you just want to change the text color.

Download the file I attached and upload to your inc/plugins folder then go to the admin control panel and active it.

Its was Made by Nathan and I edited to all of your text will be white all you have to do is upload and active it.

alright then i activated but where do i find the settings?
^ there are no settings. that file consists of color definitions.
(2013-05-19, 02:01 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ there are no settings. that file consists of color definitions.

Can you take a screenshot what does exactly to see the difference when you install it and when not?

pleaseSmile
sample php code
function phpcolors()
{
    ini_set('highlight.string', 'purple;'); // Color for highlighting a string in PHP syntax (e.g. echo 'this will be purple')
    ini_set('highlight.comment', 'orange;'); // Color for highlighting PHP comments (e.g. this is a comment)
    ini_set('highlight.keyword', 'green;'); // Color for syntax highlighting PHP keywords (e.g. parenthesis and semicolon) 
    ini_set('highlight.default', 'black;'); // Default color for PHP syntax (e.g. <?php)
}

default php colors - sample image - before using the file attached by Detrition

after using above attached file - sample image
Pages: 1 2