MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Good times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been quite a while since I was last active here, so much has changed!

Does anyone even remember me? I was a huge newbie before, lol.
Wow, welcome back Toungue I don't remember you at all, but you did join 2 years before me Toungue
Well, welcome back! I bet it has changed quite a bit Smile
(2013-05-18, 07:19 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, welcome back Toungue I don't remember you at all, but you did join 2 years before me Toungue

Thank you Smile and I'm sure almost no one does!
(2013-05-18, 07:33 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Well, welcome back! I bet it has changed quite a bit Smile

Thank you! It definitely has, in a good way.
So what brings you back? Starting a new MyBB based project, perhaps? XD
(2013-05-20, 01:21 AM)Brobuster Wrote: [ -> ]So what brings you back? Starting a new MyBB based project, perhaps? XD

Just checking around, nothing special.
(2013-05-20, 12:35 PM)Skate Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-20, 01:21 AM)Brobuster Wrote: [ -> ]So what brings you back? Starting a new MyBB based project, perhaps? XD
but I want to do something that will revolutionize the MyBB theme structure.

Yeah there are many very good free themes nowadays Smile - What you plan sounds quite interesting though can't wait to see it Smile.
(2013-05-20, 04:01 PM)Alex - Arvixe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-20, 12:35 PM)Skate Wrote: [ -> ]
but I want to do something that will revolutionize the MyBB theme structure.

Yeah there are many very good free themes nowadays Smile - What you plan sounds quite interesting though can't wait to see it Smile.

Definitely very unique themes and many themes to select from now.

Regarding my plans, I want to do something that is stunning to the eye and uses modern frameworks such as the Flat UI framework.
(2013-05-22, 07:29 AM)GreatAddyson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Skate, you joined in a year of 2007...really its so great...i think you are the senior person among the others, who are joined after you..

Thank you but I definitely don't think of myself as a senior person in technical terms. There are loads of experienced users who have joined after me.
Welcome back!