MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Goodbye!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
@all, please bid farewell in a friendly manner or kindly ignore this thread.
(2013-05-19, 04:23 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]@all, please bid farewell in a friendly manner or kindly ignore this thread.

I don't see how I wasn't friendly. I joked with him and then wished him good luck. Anyway, you could have followed your own advice.
(2013-05-19, 04:23 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]@all, please bid farewell in a friendly manner or kindly ignore this thread.

Anyone who switches to vB is deserving of some ribbing.
(2013-05-19, 04:04 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Who are you?

Good luck anyways bruddah
Good luck with vb, who knows you may be back in the future, funnily that's what some one said to me when i switched from smf.
You'll be back, unless you can afford a dedicated server and have no idea of what you're doing.
Jesus christ, spot the mybb underage kids or what ? He has decided to use a different forum, so what. Thats his decision, maybe he has ideas that VB can cater for in a more efficient way. Dont be so biased you lot, jeez.

Maybe he will realise that mybb is a better software or maybe not. But giving a guy a send off with such arrogance, its unlikely he'll come back at all.
Sorry, but there's nothing biased about knowing that vB is a garbage piece of software. If he had switched to XF, IPB or pretty much any other platform.
(2013-05-20, 10:13 AM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he will realise that mybb is a better software or maybe not. But giving a guy a send off with such arrogance, its unlikely he'll come back at all.

My thoughts exactly. There is absolutely no need to give such good bye, even if the topic shouldn't have been created in first place imo. Doesn't matter if he switched to the worst option possible - his time, his money, his choice. Your collective laughing won't bring anything good or useful, nor won't it change his mind.
Good luck with vB, what made you go with vB vs IPB or XenForo or other free systems like SMF?

What turned you off from MyBB?
Pages: 1 2 3