MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error Loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For the past week, my site was not loading correctly. I assumed it was server problems, so I waited. After a week, I asked the server host and they said nothing was changed on their end. I visited the site using a proxy, VPN, and VPS, and it still doesn't load properly.

Link: http://nonameforums.net/

As you may have noticed, the theme doesn't load, nor does it load formatted. It seems like it may have to do with the JavaScript, but I am not entirely sure. Any ideas?
check CHMOD of cache, cache/themes folders. should be 0777
(2013-05-19, 04:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]check CHMOD of cache, cache/themes folders. should be 0777

cache/themes folder was already set to 0777.
the CSS return 404 not found...try to reinstall the template/theme
(2013-05-19, 04:21 PM)leonx94 Wrote: [ -> ]the CSS return 404 not found...try to reinstall the template/theme

If I do that, all alterations will be removed. Any reason why that would suddenly happen since I made no alter to it.
^ try deleting contents of cache/themes and hard refresh (CTRL + F5) your browser on forum's index page
(2013-05-19, 04:31 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ try deleting contents of cache/themes and hard refresh (CTRL + F5) your browser on forum's index page

I deleted the contents of cache/themes and refreshed the page, but it still the same.
^ try installing a new theme and make it default for all
(2013-05-19, 06:46 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ try installing a new theme and make it default for all

I installed the default theme and it worked. I changed it back to the original theme and it works. Is there a reason why this occured?
^ it was related to file permissions. sometimes changing the permissions does not reflect immediately.
Pages: 1 2