MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Passwords do not match when they do...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After receiving messages form new users saying they cannot register I went to investigate and they told me this;

"When I try placing a password, and i put the same thing on the "confirm password" part, it says its not the same. Then, when I click on register, after filling it our, just to check, it says: Password must be longer than 6 or more characters long. And the one I placed was 10."

I tried to register and same thing happens to me, I am certain the password is over 6 characters and is typed the exact same. Does anybody know what might be causing this as it seems a big issue for me.

AFAIK I have not changed anything that would cause this to happen. It worked and then an hour later (no site changes) it stopped working.
No plugins activated or DB queries run during the time from it working to not working?
Nothing of the sort, no dev activity at all, simple forum posting ect and then we got the messages.
post a link
http://www.youtubelers.com

I have added plugins since the problem started but I knwo what each of them do and how they effect the forum so i know it's not them. Plus as I said, they were added AFTER the problem started.