MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts with Mybb 1.6.10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noticed that after upgrading to 1.6.10 the my alerts menu does not show as it should, also if i am right the Alerts(1) wasn't red as it was on 1.6.9 and should be.

How it is at the moment:

[Image: v2wxro25mjcg.png]

How it is rightSadplugin screenshots)

[Image: 5gc476yogycp.png]

Source: http://mods.mybb.com/view/myalerts

Update:
I think i fixed that by deactivate/activate but now, if you open the alert(0) list it just disappears in the same moment. So there isnt even time to click on anything of the list.

Usually you have to click on the alerts(0) whatever and the menu comes up below, if you click on the alerts(0) again it disappears.

Any solutions for this?
When MyAlerts is deactivated/reactivated sometime the JavaScript in headerinclude winds up getting repeated.

Go to ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> [Your Theme's Templates] -> Ungrouped Templates -> headerinclude

look for the MyAlerts section and you will find that it is in there twice-- remove one copy and the drop-down will function correctly.
1st issue: Sounds like the stylesheet wasn't working right, but you got that one sorted.
2nd: Open the headerinclude template and make sure myalert.js isn't in there twice. Or just post your headerinclude template below.

EDIT: ninja'd Sad
Cool

* Wildcard posts offtopic to gloat that he finally did something right
As you said, it was there twice.
Removed and fixed, thanks you both Wink rep +1