MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Empty Pages On New Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I moved one of my sites to a new server, which I think is pretty much setup the same, but no pages work at all. At first I the following error:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/mpsounds/public_html/inc/class_session.php on line 360

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mpsounds/public_html/inc/class_session.php:360) in /home/mpsounds/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 799
But I fixed that by modifying
$mybb->usergroup = array_merge((array)$mybb->usergroup, (array)$mydisplaygroup);
to
$mybb->usergroup = array_merge($mybb->usergroup, $mydisplaygroup);
Because I'm using PHP5 and in PHP4 the function has to take arrays as inputs.

Now each page's source is just:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<!-- start: error -->

<!-- end: error -->

It's running 1.1.6. Any ideas what to try? Other than upgrading, as I can't atm because it's a big job because of how much I've customised bits. I can't login to the admin either, just doesn't work.
if(!is_array($mydisplaygroup))
{
	$mydisplaygroup = array();
}
if(!is_array($mybb->usergroup))
{
	$mybb->usergroup = array();
}
$mybb->usergroup = array_merge($mybb->usergroup, $mydisplaygroup);
I've seen this error before on my localhost, but it only happened when I screwed up something... and I can't remember what I did to fix it. hmmm....