MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't remove the plugin SCD Hide From Groups from Admin CP !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to find a decent plugin to hide images from guests but none have worked so far (I'm using the latest mybb version). I'm actually surprised none of the few plugins for this are up to date and that myBB doesn't have an intrinsic option to block guests from seeing images (or more like stealing them). Anyway...

I installed the plugin SCD Hide From Groups, didn't work so I deactivated it in the Plugins configuration panel, then deleted it from the plugins folder. The plugin no longer shows up in the Plugins panel but it is still showing up in General (board) settings just as if it were installed. In fact, if I click on it, I can change any settings and even save the changes and it will say "The settings have been updated successfully." LOL

How can I completely remove it? Like I say, I did the standard deactivate first and then remove from the Cpanel folder. It's the first time I have a plugin remain in the settings despite deleting it. I also have a feeling it is now screwing up my images as now the resizing plugin doesnt work Angry

EDIT: this is the URL for the plugin http://mods.mybb.com/view/scd-code-hide-...d-plugin-2
From the looks of the plugin, the only file is the one in inc/plugins folder. If you've deleted it(make sure you actually did..) then try to clear your cache.
Gee the plugin doesn't remove and it's causing errors!

Please anyone? I tried repeatedly to remove the SCD plugin by installing it again and then removing it but nothing. The plugin is only 1 file and I tried removing it the official way but it remains there despite it is not anymore in the plugins folder.

I'm guessing this is possibly a bug? Is there a way to force delete a plugin?
Hi guys, i have the same issue with a diff plugin, is there any way to completely get rid from this?