MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue with missing text in Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all...

I just installed MyBB 1.6.10 (i think thats right) onto my Debian 7 server, and I have just encountered this issue...

(see http://puu.sh/2Yw0J.png)

Anyway, so as you can see in that large screenshot, the Admin CP is missing all its text. It's like that throughout. The server is not open to external access, but it can access the internet. I only just finished installing it. The main index is fine though. How do i resolve this without repeatedly trying to install over and over again until it works? I used chmod on all the optional files and folders as specified in the instructions too...

Note that this is a fresh install of debian with the bear minimum requirements (apache2, php5, mysql-server, mysql-client... that kinda stuff)

Please reply ASAP so I can move on to designing the home page.
I have the same problem.
I am running myBB on Ubuntu. The admin page is not displaying any text at all.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Have you made sure that you've uploaded ./inc/languages/english/admin/ and have you CHMOD it to 755?
I've long fixed it now. I just CHMODed all of the admin language stuff to 777. Insecure, I know. But it got the job done.