MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile - How to make a manual switch link to Web or Mobile Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB GoMobile - How to make a manual switch link to Web or Mobile Version
If you have the GoMobile Plugin installed:

Web to Mobile
<a href="misc.php?action=switch_version&amp;do=gomobile&amp;my_post_key={$GLOBALS['gmb_post_key']}">Mobile View</a>

Mobile to Web
<a href="misc.php?action=switch_version&amp;do=full&amp;my_post_key={$GLOBALS['gmb_post_key']}">Normal View</a>
ignore this - delayed response

link for switching to gomobile version
<a href="misc.php?action=switch_version&my_post_key={$GLOBALS['gmb_post_key']}">{$lang->gomobile_mobile_version}</a>

link for the full version
<a href="misc.php?action=switch_version&amp;do=full&amp;my_post_key={$GLOBALS['gmb_post_key']}">{$lang->gomobile_switch_full}</a>
^
this link not work in 1.8 ?
i was try
code error
Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
^ you can try using updated GoMobile for MyBB 1.8.x
^
aw, iam not found thats thread, thank you more .m.

====UPDATE====

i was update, but still can't switch from full version to gomobile
code error is
Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

====UPDATE - SOLVED====
Hi. Where can i find this line? Earlier , my gomobile was functioning ok. But now when i'm on mobile and click switch to full version, it shows the notification "please wait while we tranfer you back" and just goes back to the mobile version instead the full version. I am thinking this topic might correct it.
(2018-09-07, 09:03 PM)highlow Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Where can i find this line? Earlier , my gomobile was functioning ok. But now when i'm on mobile and click switch to full version, it shows the notification "please wait while we tranfer you back" and just goes back to the mobile version instead the full version. I am thinking this topic might correct it.

It will be present in footer template. My suggestion is to go with a responsive theme.
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php

GoMobile is quite an old topic and plugin I believe.
I like the old default theme for desktop that's why i think gomobile is better so i can stay with the old theme and just use the gomobile for phone. Do you have any idea how to fix the "switch to full version"? By the way, what theme that you recommend? I have a forum for here so probably it is easy to customize it to green just like the default of mybb 1.8. Thank you