MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<removed>
Check "Remember Me" ?
<removed>
Maybe there's a cookie issue. Are you clearing your cookies often or have you misconfigured your cookie settings?
<removed>
When you log out you have to re-type your password.

If you don't want to keep doing that, most modern browsers can save your usernames and passwords. You should do this if you're not concerned with security and if you don't share your PC with other people.
<removed>
(2013-05-28, 07:15 AM)thebobo1 Wrote: [ -> ]> most modern browsers can save your usernames and passwords

Yes, and that works in other cases, e.g. to login to Admin CP, login dialog appears - I type A (that's 1 letter), then I press arrow down to select "Admin" and my long password appears in the password field - I don't have to retype it every time.

It should also work for any login forms elsewhere in your MyBB forum and other websites. There are cases that it won't work, but if that happens that's because the browser can't locate the form correctly or the forum has code has specifically told the browser not to save it (such as bank login details).
This isn't a security issue. Regardless of this bug, it's up to the administrator how strong their password is.

If you've discovered a bug, please report it appropriately.