MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i have a problem i have edited the header template now i cant seem to move the welcome back message into the middle of my forum here please take a look at the top of my forum you will see what i mean and can anyone here tell me how to correct this problem thank you

http://www.handheldgaming.org
Remove width: 980px from your style sheet for the #header div. Might also be a good idea to remove the padding aswell, then everything should line up perfectly with the rest of your forum.
I do not see 980px in the header template and where is the style sheet and the padding located
Templates & Styles -> Themes -> Portal 2 -> extra.css -> Remove the width and padding.

#header {
	width: 980px; // remove this line
	margin: 0 auto;
	text-align: left;
	padding: 20px; // remove this line	
	font-family: Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif;
}
Thank you very much Heartless it has worked just one other slight probem the welcome message displayed at the top of my forum how do you get the white background off
Remove the background color for the #panel div in global.css.

#panel {
background: #efefef; // remove this line
color: #000000;
font-size: 11px;
border: 1px solid #D4D4D4;
padding: 8px;
}
Ok agian thank you you really do know a lot about themes thank you for being so helpfull Heartless despite your name on here lol

You have earned yourself reputation from me thank you
Np buddy, lol. Thanks for the rep and good luck with your forum.