MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1054 - Unknown column 'cansendemailoverride' in 'field list'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this problem when I try to edit a user group.

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'cansendemailoverride' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET type='1', title='Registered', description='After registration, all users are placed in this group by default.', namestyle='{username}', usertitle='', stars='0', starimage='images/star.gif', image='', isbannedgroup='0', canview='1', canviewthreads='1', canviewprofiles='1', candlattachments='1', canpostthreads='1', canpostreplys='1', canpostattachments='1', canratethreads='1', caneditposts='1', candeleteposts='0', candeletethreads='0', caneditattachments='1', canpostpolls='1', canvotepolls='1', canundovotes='0', canusepms='1', cansendpms='1', cantrackpms='1', candenypmreceipts='1', pmquota='200', maxpmrecipients='5', cansendemail='1', cansendemailoverride='0', maxemails='5', canviewmemberlist='1', canviewcalendar='1', canaddevents='1', canbypasseventmod='0', canmoderateevents='0', canviewonline='1', canviewwolinvis='0', canviewonlineips='0', cancp='0', issupermod='0', cansearch='1', canusercp='1', canuploadavatars='1', canchangename='0', showforumteam='0', usereputationsystem='1', cangivereputations='1', reputationpower='1', maxreputationsday='5', maxreputationsperuser='0', maxreputationsperthread='0', attachquota='0', cancustomtitle='1', canwarnusers='0', canreceivewarnings='1', maxwarningsday='0', canmodcp='0', showinbirthdaylist='1', canoverridepm='0', canusesig='1', canusesigxposts='0', signofollow='0' WHERE gid='2'

I had this problem in previous version, then I upgraded to 1.6.10 following the instructions (uploading all files in their directories, running install script, everything went fine), I've searched for previous solutions and answers, so I ran File verification in Tools & Maintenance, which says
Quote:File Verification: No Problems Detected
File Status
Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation.
but the problem still persists.

Does anyone know how to solve this?
see replies here
I've seen them already. I've ran the script 3 times in a row now, just to be sure. I've chosen 1.6.9, the version I previously had.

Still nothing.
you can run this sql query
ALTER TABLE `mybb_usergroups` ADD COLUMN `cansendemailoverride` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
IT WORKED!!!
(although, it was mbb_usergroups, not mybb_usergroups)

Thank you very much! Big Grin
^ oh! I should have mentioned that your database tables prefix could be a different one.
It's ok, I figured it out relatively fast Smile
Thank you again. Smile
Am getting 1054 error (scrnshot attached) when try to 'admin cp' edit group name, and not sure if the 'query' (quoted below) is still applicable with 1.6.15 ?
Also not that familiar with the query process... 'intermediate'(at best) forum admin person.
Am assuming you are referring to the db process (scrnshot attached).
But there is no 'mybb_usergroups' in the 'table' the I can find... assuming am in the right place for the 'query' ?
Advice ?
(2013-05-24, 12:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can run this sql query

ALTER TABLE `mybb_usergroups` ADD COLUMN `cansendemailoverride` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

"...currently running MyBB 1.6.15 whilst the latest generally available release is MyBB 1.8.0 (1800)". but not quite ready to upgrade at this point, unless absolutely necessary.