MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google Analitics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys could you help me please you see I have installed Google Analytics (1.5) plugin and when I look at the page source the analitics code appears on all the pages at the bottom of each page. However my Google analitycs shows that my forum is visited like 30 50 times a day. But yesterday one of the post "link at the end of the post" has been viewed 500 times but Google analitycs shows just 20 views. Could you help me to properly install Google analitycs to all the pages.
Thanks Huh

http://letsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=32
Google Analytics only records statistics from visitors with Javascript enabled. Chances are the thread has been crawled by bots (including Google itself) too.
Hi thank very much but 500 times can Google crawl so many times a thread in 24 hours. And Do you think it is not very important the problem I have?
Thanks
(2013-05-24, 03:42 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi thank very much but 500 times can Google crawl so many times a thread in 24 hours. And Do you think it is not very important the problem I have?
Thanks

It's not just Google. There will be other bots, both good and bad, crawling your forum. Web spiders, spammers, archivers, there's a lot of non-human traffic which you'll see. There's nothing wrong with your statistics, Google Analytics can only show so much information.
Nathan Malcolm thank you very much for your help and thank you very much too for this amazing product and all the support.
Thanks