MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sub-Domain And Domains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

My forum, I think that there are errors.

Let say that, my forum URL is subdomain.domain.com and I am on the index.php page, I click the home button, it redirects me back to subdomain.domain.com, if I clicked on anything, such as threads or profile, I click on the home button, it would redirect me to domain.com/subdomain, once it's redirected, I log into my subdomain.domain.com admin controlpanel, it can't be logged in, you will need to reset your browser cache to log in again, what's more is that when you are online in subdomain.domain.com, when you go into domain.com/subdomain, you are not online in there. I hope that you can help me with my problems. Sometimes, my inc/settings.php I edited the bburl from domain.com/subdomain to subdomain.domain.com, it changes back to domain.com/subdomain, here's my details.

I am using a Debian platform and my CHMOD is 644.
My cookie domain is: "subdomain.domain.com" and the path is : "/"
As it stated above, my bburl is "subdomain.domain.com"

Sorry for the bad English, I hope that you will be able to help me and I will be very grateful, thank you!

*EDIT*
My NewPoints plugin doesn't seems to add points when I post a thread after I changed to my sub-domain, it will only add correctly when I go into the maintenance and recount point.
Can you post your actual board URL? Smile
do the settings in the admin cp > Configuration > General Configuration

everything is based on your subdomain settings. I think so. :p
(2013-05-26, 09:33 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post your actual board URL? Smile
Community.XansNetwork.Com

ikhwanulfikri
I have tried, thank you for your help!
You need to change the Board URL setting as well as the cookie settings.
(2013-05-26, 10:10 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]You need to change the Board URL setting as well as the cookie settings.
I did change Smile
I think that I will have a problem of solving, thank you for your help!