MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uniting People - Forum Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: eafkhw.jpg]

Uniting People

Uniting People is succesful Community that currently hosts a 64-slot server running our own custom zombie gametype. The objective is to earn points by killing as many Zombies as possible before you die. But when dying the fun doesn't stop: now your goal as a Zombie is to kill the remaining Hunters! Our server is currently ranked as one of the most favorite zombie servers in the call of duty 2 world. Once you joined our server, you don't wanna leave. Smile

We are here to unite people ready to enjoy gaming in community.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Forum

www.uniting-people.eu/forum

Our forum has been started for about three months ago and is mainly based on our clan, bring the community more together and call of duty two. We offer support for any issues with call of duty 2, mapping, scripting, modding, our server, making contests, downloads which support also windows 8 and lower and are a active community which appreciates any interest on our clan, server or forum.

About the forum: we are using a silver theme, using great plugins such as my alerts, like button, top posters and much more.

I would appreciate any feedbacks you give me about the forum, forum theme, the modifications, whatever so can i improve and it better.

Thanks, k1R@
There is error showing up in your website bro "Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 233 - File: index.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)"
Check it.. and Nice theme..Smile
Thank you
forum/index.php
---------------------------------------------------------------------
// We still have birthdays - display them in our list!
if(!empty($today_bdays))
{
foreach($today_bdays as $bdayuser)
{
if($bdayuser['displaygroup'] == 0)
{
$bdayuser['displaygroup'] = $bdayuser['usergroup'];
}
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Red Text = Line 233
What could be wrong?