MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threads deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i accidentally deleted my forum "id 11", which had 4 subforums - 108 Posts in 8 Threads.

How can i get them back?
I have made some backup files from Tool / Maintenace - Datebase Backups section for ago 1 week, got them on my pc. I also copied and have the whole /forum folder.

But how does that work now? I have a txt file called backup_bf44b9ec5b4KJac2PwtzBtY6OIKglWXRN31aZOrvyyNz2Mt2teI9V9BGddLwzmgK and also the zip file which i cant open.

k1R@
you can upload directly to your server.

and you do not need to open the file. because you said it could not be opened on your computer. I think there is a problem with your computer software. Big Grin
how do you mean by upload directly to your server?
Does it just replace everything? How does that work? I need a precise explanation Confused

If i want to open the zip file, it says: The archive is broken or has a unknown format

The .txt files opens properly
you can upload to phpmyadmin database and file MyBB I do not know how.

because you can not open the file.
because in it there are definitely a lot of sub folders.

I think you have a slight problem with this. or you can go home or friends and neighbors borrow their computer. This just kidding. Big Grin

I have an idea for you. rar file you upload it to your hosting. definitely file it will be opened and downloaded again via ftp Big Grin
Kinda dont know what you mean.
The file could not be opened on your computer instead.

just upload the files to your server. surely the file will be extracted. and re-download the file with ftp.