MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Optimize Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for someone experienced to optimize our community and make it run smoothly. It isn't running as fast and efficient as we would like it to be.

Our community - snip

Thank you,
zorb.
You are using a ripped copy of a custom theme Audentio made for Intoxgaming. That most likely isn't the problem, but I don't think anyone is going to help you until you remove it.

MyBB team,

I was just informed that the OP of this thread is the user behind the account is Smith29 who was previously banned after he was the cause of multiple scams at MyBB. This user has tried to scam countless MyBB designers into doing work for either below minimum wage or no pay at all and then disputing on PayPal afterward.

The people at 'Foxotic' are ruining by their company by destroying their reputation scamming designers, using ripped themes, and threatening us designers over Skype with lawyers and legal action.

I ask that this users IP address be banned so he can stop coming back to the community and taking advantage of us who donate our time to the project.

Some people make me sick,
Jason Liehr
(2013-05-27, 06:30 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]You are using a ripped copy of a custom theme Audentio made for Intoxgaming. That most likely isn't the problem, but I don't think anyone is going to help you until you remove it.

MyBB team,

I was just informed that the OP of this thread is the user behind the account is Smith29 who was previously banned after he was the cause of multiple scams at MyBB. This user has tried to scam countless MyBB designers into doing work for either below minimum wage or no pay at all and then disputing on PayPal afterward.

The people at 'Foxotic' are ruining by their company by destroying their reputation scamming designers, using ripped themes, and threatening us designers over Skype with lawyers and legal action.

I ask that this users IP address be banned so he can stop coming back to the community and taking advantage of us who donate our time to the project.

Some people make me sick,
Jason Liehr

Bumping for awareness.