MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The OpenNotion Project - Open Source Idea Collaboration Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: banner.png]

What is 'OpenNotion'?
OpenNotion is a software that allows people to have a website similar to the old ideas site at MyBB.com or the Ubuntu Brainstorm site. Users register, vote on ideas, create ideas, comment on ideas, etc.

What's the best features of OpenNotion?
You can find all the features in the Alpha release of OpenNotion on our website.

Features include:
  • Voting system
  • Commenting system
  • MVC framework
  • Easy-to-use web installer
  • Open source license

We are also accepting ideas for features on the next releases of OpenNotion as well.

OpenNotion Release
OpenNotion (Alpha) has been released. You may read up on it here and download it here.

What can I do?
Well, you can..
  • Browse our website and learn some things about OpenNotion.
  • Download and try out the software, test it, whatever you want to do with it... afterall, it is open source!
  • Apply for a position on OpenNotion team.
  • Join the discussion on the community forums.
  • Help spread the word about OpenNotion.

Yours Sincerely,
The OpenNotion Group
Facebook | Twitter
I wish you the best of luck. When I was looking for one earlier last year I had a frustrating time finding one that was stable and fit all the needs of the group I was in. I will keep a real close eye on this project.
I'm a member of the forums, it's lonely. More people should join! Wink
(2013-05-28, 05:06 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]I wish you the best of luck. When I was looking for one earlier last year I had a frustrating time finding one that was stable and fit all the needs of the group I was in. I will keep a real close eye on this project.

Thank you. You're always welcome to apply for some team position.
http://openideaproject.com/about/joining-the-team Smile
(2013-05-28, 05:09 PM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-28, 05:06 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]I wish you the best of luck. When I was looking for one earlier last year I had a frustrating time finding one that was stable and fit all the needs of the group I was in. I will keep a real close eye on this project.

At the current moment I don't really have the time (or really a tuned skillset) to contribute anything else. If something comes up and I can help I definitely will. I'll look at donating if it ever pushes out to stable and if I end up using it though.
(2013-05-28, 05:08 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a member of the forums, it's lonely. More people should join! Wink

We hope so, when Alpha is released, more people will join Smile

(2013-05-28, 05:10 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-28, 05:09 PM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]

At the current moment I don't really have the time (or really a tuned skillset) to contribute anything else. If something comes up and I can help I definitely will. I'll look at donating if it ever pushes out to stable and if I end up using it though.

Looking forward to this Smile
Btw, I've PMed you about something.
Isn't there an error in the caption line?
... just want what your users want ...
(2013-05-28, 07:04 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there an error in the caption line?
... just want what your users want ...

Thank you, we've changed it Smile
All the best with the project Smile
(2013-05-30, 03:22 PM)YanOri Wrote: [ -> ]All the best with the project Smile

Thank you Smile

Added links to Facebook and Twitter Smile
Pages: 1 2 3