MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Converter requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-08-25, 04:07 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]Ceterum censeo... a converter for Woltlab's WBB would be very desireable.

That would be very very nice.
Who the hell bumped a 4 years old thread??
(2010-08-25, 09:22 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Who the hell bumped a 4 years old thread??

linguist Smile

If Ryan is OK with it, I'll add the Woltlab Burning Board to the list of TODOs since there seems to be so much interest in it.
(2010-08-25, 09:22 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Who the hell bumped a 4 years old thread??

If it isn't a random post, I see no reason why a thread can't be bumped Toungue

I'd love to see a converter for WLBB Smile
Both version please Dylan, Lite and paid Smile
(2010-08-27, 08:44 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Both version please Dylan, Lite and paid Smile

Umm, would the database structure be the same? Since, well one just has more features...
Vanilla!
(2010-08-28, 01:25 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-27, 08:44 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Both version please Dylan, Lite and paid Smile

Umm, would the database structure be the same? Since, well one just has more features...

Sorta. If they release soon 2.0 of lite the framework is different. I think they will release them at the same time just for poops and giggles.

Someone who's clever enough to use the forum search before opening a new thread. Wink The problem still exists.
Pages: 1 2 3