MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group/User views changed, cant select ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The user view has changed (attachd 'name_1.jpg) with action options all displayed instead of dropdown menu, and when try to select users in group, for 'Inline User Moderation', get message (attachd 'name_2.jpg), that 'you did not select any users'... even after select each manually (not shown at screenshot).
Thoughts ?
Ps: Hmmm... just tried to click on 'Smiles', for this post, but no result ?
Related ?
it appears that javascript is not working in admin panel.
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section to find any corrupt js files
Thanks much for the reply and info !
I have javascript disabled with FireFox because of security concerns.
When enable the question is answered.
But, also get popups (attachd 'name_3.jpg) from 'linked' text at MyBB and other websites.
Undecided

(2013-05-29, 05:09 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]it appears that javascript is not working in admin panel.
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section to find any corrupt js files
^ I believe that this community has no advertisements (including popup advt). may be your browser
is affected with trojan(s) or those popup advertisements are coming from some other sites.

you can use noscript extension for firefox to disable scripts from unknown sites
Thanks again.
I have blocked some domains with OA and that seems to have worked for now.
Tried finding the 'noscript extension for firefox' but not found... is it in the FF>Tools menu ?

(2013-05-29, 05:44 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ I believe that this community has no advertisements (including popup advt). may be your browser
is affected with trojan(s) or those popup advertisements are coming from some other sites.
you can use noscript extension for firefox to disable scripts from unknown sites
After posting below message went back to forum and 'select user' problem still existed... with FF>Tools>Options>Content>EnableJavascript.
So, 'partially' disabled (instead of totally disabling) NoScript from blocking javascript, and 'select user' works.
Guess will need to figure out what NoScript settings with work to block what ?

(2013-05-29, 06:29 PM)akm Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info !
Looks good.
Lots of settings.
Guess will go with the default and see what happens.

(2013-05-29, 06:11 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ see noscript for firefox | what is noscript | faq