MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Theme not displayed completely.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Folks,

the display of my Forum Theme broke this evening as shown on the attached image.

- Theme was the default one, which worked fine for quite some time before
- At the time the Theme broke, I have just entered the Theme settings in AdminCP, intending to change the Board Logo but did not change a thing at the moment.
- Broken style is confirmed by several users / devices
- Installing a new and fresh Theme did not change a thing
- I've checked the Notes mentioned in the Wiki (CHMod, rebuild Cache etc) but all was as its supposed to be
- Current version is 1.6.9

Any Advice is welcome...

Regards
Just based on the screenshot, it looks like the CSS portion isn't loading. How odd...

Have you tried just upgrading to 1.6.10? You're outdated with 1.6.9 anyway.
Hi,

thx for the hint. I've updated to 1.6.10 as suggested but it did not solve the issue.
In the meantime, I exported the default theme from a secondary (test) installation (all works fine there, so it doesn't appear to be a global server issue) and imported it to my board but it had no effect as well...

Any further ideas?
^ forum url please. you can try saving global.css at admin panel >> themes >> active theme >> global.css >> save changes & close
you can try saving global.css at admin panel >> themes >> active theme >> global.css >> save changes & close
already tried that several times (and now again just to be sure). Sadly no effect... Confused
try deleting contents of cache/themes folder on MyBB files server. or you can try switching to another theme.
ok I've manually deleted the Themes Folder via Root access and installed a completely new Theme I've downloaded and this one now apparently works.
I've just uploaded and installed the new theme w/o manually deleting the files before...

However creating a new theme using the master style as well as uploading the default theme I have exported did not work, so it may well be that the master style files somehow got corrupted...

Although the issue is resolved for now, I still have no clue what caused it...