MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have just started me a forum and do not like this redirect screen that pops up when logging in or deleting post and so forth. How do I disable this?Also when I go to log in to my account and others do, they seem not to be able to log in. They will hit enter and it will say you logged in successfully and then it will bring them back to the screen and there not logged in. I need help fixing this too. Thanks
(2013-05-30, 02:53 AM)ThatGunGuy7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have just started me a forum and do not like this redirect screen that pops up when logging in or deleting post and so forth. How do I disable this?Also when I go to log in to my account and others do, they seem not to be able to log in. They will hit enter and it will say you logged in successfully and then it will bring them back to the screen and there not logged in. I need help fixing this too. Thanks

1). Admin CP>>General Configuration>>Server & Optimization Options. Turn off Friendly Redirection Pages.

2). Cookie setting See the sticky thread HERE .