MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login CP is missing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your forum throws "Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_unserialize() in /home/gelizzy/public_html/forum/index.php on line 349" atm.

But from the look of screenshot I see you also don't have text near Search, Member List etc. icons, so it's probably language issue. Reupload whole inc/languages folder of your MyBB version.
Thanks JM, that looks strange (duplicate content)

I also see error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_unserialize() in /home/gelizzy/public_html/forum/index.php on line 349
and I found suggestion to replace .\inc\functions.php with the original one.
(2013-05-30, 02:59 PM)thebobo1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks JM, that looks strange (duplicate content)

I also see error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_unserialize() in /home/gelizzy/public_html/forum/index.php on line 349
and I found suggestion to replace .\inc\functions.php with the original one.

According to my file manager search, i have 2 of them. which one am i replacing? Name

/public_html/forum/admin/inc/functions.php

/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php
^ this one --> /public_html/forum/inc/functions.php
It is possible to avoid duplicate:
from: https://support.hostgator.com/articles/c...-subdomain

Abdy
Is it possible to have a seperate document-root for the subdomain which is NOT in the document root of the main-domain?
If not, how can I protect the directory to make it accessible as subdomain.domain.com and not accessible trough domain.com/subdomain?

HostGator
Yes, what you propose will work. I do that often with my Addon domains.
Just create the domain as normal, but in the Document Root path, remove "public_html/" and just type the folder name. The root folder will appear outside of public_html.
thanks for all your help! i reuploaded the language folder and the function.php. its fixed!

(2013-05-30, 03:34 PM)thebobo1 Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible to avoid duplicate:
from: https://support.hostgator.com/articles/c...-subdomain

Abdy
Is it possible to have a seperate document-root for the subdomain which is NOT in the document root of the main-domain?
If not, how can I protect the directory to make it accessible as subdomain.domain.com and not accessible trough domain.com/subdomain?

HostGator
Yes, what you propose will work. I do that often with my Addon domains.
Just create the domain as normal, but in the Document Root path, remove "public_html/" and just type the folder name. The root folder will appear outside of public_html.

I'm still confused about this tho. how do i get rid of strawberricurls.com/forum
Thanks! In case you want Google SEO running, you'll have to apply core changes in ACP > Plugins ...

> how do i get rid of strawberricurls.com/forum

in cPanel, for your subdomain change Document Root path.

or using .htaccess
http://perishablepress.com/prevent-dupli...nt-cpanel/
Pages: 1 2