MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for MyBB Plugin Expert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-05-31, 11:00 AM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-31, 07:05 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-31, 06:01 AM)Mr.Kumar Wrote: [ -> ]I was asked @Echo from mybbextras and he say he can but his budget 30 euro when i calculate 30euro in Rupees it become
30 Euro = Rs.2206.96 Rupees which too more in india

I advise you stay away from MyBB Extras. The owner is a known scammer and is banned here.

That's debatable. I'm a subscriber there. Never had an issue, I actually find him the most helpfully and active among all the MyBB plugin community's. yes I see stuff about him scamming etc. but step back and look at the bigger picture. Who is writing this stuff ? Members that have been banned of course. Why have they been banned ? This is something that you don't see written in these posts, the reasons why they have been banned in the first place.

If was was to chargeback or something like that on my subscription iVe no doubt that I would also have the same problem, being banned, which is what I believe happens to others users on that site. I believe the users for the best part are the issue here and not the site that Nathan mentioned. I've no idea if you spoke to him personally but it totally wrong to make a judgement based on what you see written across the Internet.

He has banned members for unjust reasons, paying members. He banned me for nothing, and then signed my email up for literally thousands of mailing lists. He was involved in distributing plugins that contained software that didn't belong to him.
(2013-05-31, 03:43 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-31, 06:01 AM)Mr.Kumar Wrote: [ -> ]I was asked @Echo from mybbextras and he say he can but his budget 30 euro when i calculate 30euro in Rupees it become

I advise you stay away from MyBB Extras. The owner is a known scammer and is banned here.

That's debatable. I'm a subscriber there. Never had an issue, I actually find him the most helpfully and active among all the MyBB plugin community's. yes I see stuff about him scamming etc. but step back and look at the bigger picture. Who is writing this stuff ? Members that have been banned of course. Why have they been banned ? This is something that you don't see written in these posts, the reasons why they have been banned in the first place.

If was was to chargeback or something like that on my subscription iVe no doubt that I would also have the same problem, being banned, which is what I believe happens to others users on that site. I believe the users for the best part are the issue here and not the site that Nathan mentioned. I've no idea if you spoke to him personally but it totally wrong to make a judgement based on what you see written across the Internet.

He has banned members for unjust reasons, paying members. He banned me for nothing, and then signed my email up for literally thousands of mailing lists. He was involved in distributing plugins that contained software that didn't belong to him.

And you know 100% that these banned members where banned for unjust reasons ? I'm just stating my experience on the site and all of what I have seen over the internet, I haven't witnessed any of that, although I haven't done anything that warrants a banning, is what leaves me concerned that all these paying members you talk about may not be as innocent as you make them out to be.

Maybe you know more than I do, but thats just my take on it.
(2013-05-31, 06:05 PM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-31, 03:43 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]

And you know 100% that these banned members where banned for unjust reasons ? I'm just stating my experience on the site and all of what I have seen over the internet, I haven't witnessed any of that, although I haven't done anything that warrants a banning, is what leaves me concerned that all these paying members you talk about may not be as innocent as you make them out to be.

Maybe you know more than I do, but thats just my take on it.

We know a lot more about the situation. This isn't an isolated case. I wouldn't make such a claim if I had any doubt.
Yaldaram is the guy for you, he is really good Smile
Yaldaram he is from indina and accept rupees
{ deleted }
Pages: 1 2