MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for MyBB Plugin Expert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Friends I am looking for mybb plugins expert who can make plugins for mybb.
I will pay via only india bank account (Rupees)
So friends if you know any plugins maker for mybb please PM me his detail.
Thank You
Most plugin makers will only accept PayPal.
Okey but i can pay rupees Via paypal
^ plugin coder can convert Rupees to US$. or you can do the conversion at PayPal and then pay.
I was asked @Echo from mybbextras and he say he can but his budget 30 euro when i calculate 30euro in Rupees it become
30 Euro = Rs.2206.96 Rupees which too more in india
^ well, custom plugin coder charges are really high - not only on MyBB - also for the other forum systems.
however, as you might know, complexity of the code required can be a factor for the high price

can you post your requirement of the plugin so that someone might help with the code.
Plugin Name: Remote Upload/URL Upload
My Requirements :
I need url upload box in new thread/new reply page to upload files like attachment

1. Url upload box will show in new thread, new reply, edit post.
2.Option for which usergroups can use it.
Option for specific groups ID can do remote upload.
3. Auto add Prefix name while upload
(example: filename.flv after upload it will be (mysitename)filename.flv )
4. Renaming file option while uploading file.
5.Option for file size limitation for upload.
(2013-05-31, 06:01 AM)Mr.Kumar Wrote: [ -> ]I was asked @Echo from mybbextras and he say he can but his budget 30 euro when i calculate 30euro in Rupees it become

I advise you stay away from MyBB Extras. The owner is a known scammer and is banned here.
Thanks For Advice

Please anyone reply fast i need this urgent
(2013-05-31, 07:05 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-31, 06:01 AM)Mr.Kumar Wrote: [ -> ]I was asked @Echo from mybbextras and he say he can but his budget 30 euro when i calculate 30euro in Rupees it become

I advise you stay away from MyBB Extras. The owner is a known scammer and is banned here.

That's debatable. I'm a subscriber there. Never had an issue, I actually find him the most helpfully and active among all the MyBB plugin community's. yes I see stuff about him scamming etc. but step back and look at the bigger picture. Who is writing this stuff ? Members that have been banned of course. Why have they been banned ? This is something that you don't see written in these posts, the reasons why they have been banned in the first place.

If was was to chargeback or something like that on my subscription iVe no doubt that I would also have the same problem, being banned, which is what I believe happens to others users on that site. I believe the users for the best part are the issue here and not the site that Nathan mentioned. I've no idea if you spoke to him personally but it totally wrong to make a judgement based on what you see written across the Internet.
Pages: 1 2