MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a Unique and Fully Custom Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a gaming theme, and willing to pay quite a bit for it.

What it must have:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xhsl...fH2kM/edit

I want it to be unique, custom, and NOT generic. Don't want it to have the same layout as every other theme. Not saying I want it a insanely different layout, but different layout than the stock.

For now, I need prices + previews of other work OR mock-up of theme.

Max: $350
Min: $150

No more, No less. Not saying I WILL pay $350 because that is too much tbh.. unless it's just PACKED with extra stuff. A good price would be $200-300. Want it to be professionally coded and coded by someone with experience and no C+P parts. Want it from scratch. With the price, I need a reasonable explanation to why it's that much.

Thanks,
Hydra
I like that you have a decent budget and have a list of what you'd like, but custom icons is a bit silly. If you want to hire an icon designer as well, you best 10x your budget.
(2013-05-30, 07:06 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I like that you have a decent budget and have a list of what you'd like, but custom icons is a bit silly. If you want to hire an icon designer as well, you best 10x your budget.

Coming to think about it, I can probably do the icons myself. Taking that off the list.
I've chosen Jason L to do the theme. Thanks.