MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sometimes no email notifications are sent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Sometimes we find that MyBB does not notify subscribed users of new threads or posts in our forums. At other times it is ok.

Has anyone else experienced such problems or have a suggestion for how to debug this?

BR

David
i've 3 forums but not observed this. Did you check in the spam folder? Also paste here the original source of email headers your webhost is sending in the email. I want to have a look at.
(2013-05-31, 06:48 AM)rag_gupta Wrote: [ -> ]i've 3 forums but not observed this. Did you check in the spam folder? Also paste here the original source of email headers your webhost is sending in the email. I want to have a look at.

Hi

Thanks for your reply. There is nothing in my spam folder. Our MyBB runs on Centos 5 and uses the Exim mail server. I checked the Exim mail log and no emails were sent to the forum subscribers following certain forum posts. So it seems that the emails were certainly never sent.

David