MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB Information on Wordpress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
I am planning to add some myBB information on my wordpress. I don't really need a whole user integration because I disabled wordpress integration so all the accounts will be made in mybb.
If someone knows, you can help me integrate my wordpress theme with mybb forum. I want my mybb forum inside my wordpress header and footer.
I also want the wordpress widgets that will show the user profile pic and details like inbox, unread post, friend request/other notification, user group/role, rank, points balance under it if they're login and if not, a login form will be shown with register and forgot password link.
I also want to add widgets that will show poll, b-days, recent forum posts and forum statistics.
This integration was already made for phpBB (http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-united/) but I need it for myBB since phpBB is not updating nowadays and most of the plugins don't work.

I can pay a small amount of money for who can make it somehow. My website is not really big. Smile
One thread is enough,