MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't log out of my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
assuming that you have modified a couple of MyBB files for the web site integration, have you rechecked the reverts ?
I didn't modify any of the mybb files. I did, however, edit the cookies and realized they were correct and switched it back. So to make sure, on that last tutorial I checked my settings file to make sure the cookies were correct and they are.

I tried deleting them over and over again and its not doing anything to help.

I don't understand how this could have happened.

I tried adding some php files, and not even real php files, I use Web-page Maker for my website and just used the html/script code insert tool and pasted the php codes from the tutorial on how to make the login for your website based on the mybb login.

When I realized this didn't work, it failed miserably, I tried making a login box using their tools and put " /forum/members.php " on the submit button using "post" to see if it would work that way. It did make to where when I clicked submit that it took me to the forum, but it never logged me in. So I deleted that too.

Uploaded my website once more with all that stuff removed and the problem occurred.
^ can you give the link of the tutorial you have followed
Your cookie domain is incorrect.

It's currently:
.cfa-football.com/

It should be:
.cfa-football.com

Please read this thread and follow the instructions for changing your cookie domain.
(2013-06-04, 06:38 AM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Your cookie domain is incorrect.

It's currently:
.cfa-football.com/

It should be:
.cfa-football.com

Please read this thread and follow the instructions for changing your cookie domain.

Wow! Thank you so much. I cannot believe that little bitty change made the biggest difference!

I really appreciate your patience and help!
Pages: 1 2