MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin stars like users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way of allowing Administrators to have the number of stars related to number of posts?

I realise the Admin user title is not part of the user-titles list, but I'd like Admins to be in the same number-of-stars system.

Thanks for any help.
So if an admin has 3,475 posts, you want him to have 3,475 stars ? If thats what you mean, then thats just nuts My
In your Admin Control Panel, locate your Admin usergroup under Users & Groups -> Groups, edit it, and under User Stars, set the first input field to a 0. You would also need to leave the default user title field just above that blank.
admin panel >> users & groups >> groups >> administrators
you have to remove user title "Administrators" and the number of stars for Administrators user group.
that means that user title and number of stars will be based on number of posts by the administrators
Thanks everyone. I'd tried removing the Default User Title and setting the number of stars to 0 before posting, but it didn't work (no stars at all). But following .m.'s advice and emptying the User Stars field, the Admins have stars like the users - according to number of posts (as per the user-title thresholds).

Interestingly, when I reload the Admin group settings, "0" is in the field again.

Thanks
Dave