MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Project 'Trois'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: stfGVclfKDu0.png]

Hi everyone. I just recently started on my theme, and this is my third attempt on a MyBB theme (hence the name 'trois'). As you might have noticed this is also my first post here at MyBB, although I've used it for years now. I'm hoping to actually finish this project and it looks like I can release it sometime by the next month.

So what I'm aiming for with this theme can be summarized in three words; elegant, simple and sleek. I'm also aiming to use as little images as possible and use CSS instead. So far I've made the header and started styling the forum list. If you have any suggestions for what I can improve and/or add to the theme I'd love to hear it!

Here's how far I've come.
Theres not much for us to see, for us to be able to give you suggestions on what to approve. GL with it though.
(2013-06-03, 04:56 PM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]Theres not much for us to see, for us to be able to give you suggestions on what to approve. GL with it though.
Aha, forgot to add a screenshot. It's added now!