MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I NEED HELP - SQL error 1064
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what do i do when this pops up when trying to access a site

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE t.fid NOT IN (40) AND t.visible = '1' GROUP BY t.tid ORDER BY ' at line 9
Query:
SELECT t.tid, t.fid, t.subject, t.lastpost, t.lastposter, t.lastposteruid, f.name, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup FROM mybb_threads AS t INNER JOIN mybb_forums as f ON (f.fid = t.fid) LEFT JOIN mybb_users AS u ON (t.lastposteruid = u.uid) WHERE t.fid NOT IN ('36','37','38','39') WHERE t.fid NOT IN (40) AND t.visible = '1' GROUP BY t.tid ORDER BY t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 5
what is the latest plugin / code modification you have added - can you undo that and check
i aint the owner of the site my mate is
(2013-06-04, 03:21 AM)Xendah Wrote: [ -> ]what do i do when this pops up when trying to access a site

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE t.fid NOT IN (40) AND t.visible = '1' GROUP BY t.tid ORDER BY ' at line 9
Query:
SELECT t.tid, t.fid, t.subject, t.lastpost, t.lastposter, t.lastposteruid, f.name, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup FROM mybb_threads AS t INNER JOIN mybb_forums as f ON (f.fid = t.fid) LEFT JOIN mybb_users AS u ON (t.lastposteruid = u.uid) WHERE t.fid NOT IN ('36','37','38','39') WHERE t.fid NOT IN (40) AND t.visible = '1' GROUP BY t.tid ORDER BY t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 5

IIRC, this is to do with the ProStats plugin, try installing the latest version and see if the problem gets resolved.