MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving the profile detail to left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can we move the

Username Posts
GROUP
STARS

to the left and merge all to bottom like other forums

[Image: aCjIXQE.png]

I really need help. I like mybb except for this. If it will move to left as I said, Mybb will be awesome.
Use classic layout.

UserCP > Edit Options > Thread View Options > Display posts in classic mode.

If you want it to be default for all:

ACP > Configurations > Show Thread Options > Display posts using the classic layout
postbit layout is a user option.
one can use below plugin to force the selected layout (in admin panel) for all users
http://mods.mybb.com/view/force-postbit-layout
I have stated how to make it default layout.
That plugin forces all user settings to use that layout. Its kinda annoying. You should not override user's own choice if someone likes to view the threads in standard layout.
Now , its new forum. I wan't it as default. Even if i change the theme , it should stay as i told...
If you set the classic view from ACP, it will be applied to all user by default. But if the user choose not to use classic they will get the standard one by modifying the settings.

As .m. pointed, the plugin will force all your user to use classic layout only. They will not be able to use the standard layout anymore even if they want to.

Now choose what you want.
Just a heads up that you cannot login on your forum...
^ what is that !
(2013-06-05, 12:01 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ what is that !

If you're referring to my post, I registered on his forum and couldn't login.
I have changed forum. And from ACP, I did as you told. But still viewing the horizontal layout.
link to that plugin please ?
Pages: 1 2