MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Modern & user friendly profile pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, if it is possible I would love to see this in MyBB. A nice modern and user friendly profile page:

[Image: oa8bnl.png]

Regards.
MyBB 2.0 will have a radically different profile page... I can't say much, but it's pretty darn awesome Smile
(2013-06-05, 09:57 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 2.0 will have a radically different profile page... I can't say much, but it's pretty darn awesome Smile

Great, can't wait Smile
(2013-06-05, 09:59 PM)Lingo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-05, 09:57 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 2.0 will have a radically different profile page... I can't say much, but it's pretty darn awesome Smile

Great, can't wait Smile

You'll have to lol, its a few years away yet Big Grin
You can have profiles like that on MyBB with tabbed profiles. A lot of MyBB forums have it. That profile didn't look user friendly to me, it's cluttered and not easy on the eyes.
(2013-06-05, 10:20 PM)Geret Wrote: [ -> ]You can have profiles like that on MyBB with tabbed profiles. A lot of MyBB forums have it. That profile didn't look user friendly to me, it's cluttered and not easy on the eyes.
It was only a quick example, I wasn't saying use that. It was just a first look. Plus it is a vB profile.